Personal Training Personalized Movement Training
Virtual and Online Coaching
eat with Joy Nutrition Coaching
Your nutrition coach will work with you to track your efforts (food log, exercise, new habits) and results (not limited to changes in your body composition, but also your overall health and how you’re feeling). Our desired outcome for you is to bring JOY to eating and for you have a a GOOD relationship with food.
However, how many of us actually stretch or at least stretch correctly? Sadly, very little. I can’t tell you how many people remark that they need to stretch more when first meeting. Which tells me they are not incorporating flexibility training into their daily routine.
Which is Totally Ok! This is why we created the Stretched! program.
Did you know it’s also beneficial to stretch on a regular basis whether you’re engaging in strenuous physical activity or not? Yep, there are many benefits to incorporating flexibility training into your daily activities and life.
Additional Benefits include:
- Improve circulation and blood flow (Happy organs)
- Removal of lactic acid (Reduced soreness)
- Increase power output (Training for a competition)
- Improve range of motion and flexibility
- Improve lymphatic drainage for faster recovery
- Reduce the risk of injuries
Our knowledgeable Movement Specialists will develop your individualized stretching routine to meet your specific needs, so you can make the most of your time and effort.
This is a great opportunity to achieve that goal of incorporating flexibility training into your life. Along with learning various ways to stretch AND lay back and let someone else do all that hard work. Sounds great, right?
Contact our office to find out how enrolling in our Stretched! program can help you learn to stretch effectively to improve your health and increase your activity level.
We can't wait to Stretch you out!
How Does it Work?
1. Initial Assessment
- Meeting with a Movement professional
- Advanced Movement Screen
- Develop your personalized fitness goals
- Create your game plan to reach your goals
- Review of your exercise history/lifestyle
- 10-15 minute exercise review of at home exercises you can do to begin your journey towards your goals